Aluminum box worm gear reducer
- Have a cast iron housing from height 110
- The gearboxes from height 25 till 105 have a lifetime lubrication and are filled with synthetic oil so they are completely maintenance free.
- The closed housing ensures an operation without oil corrosion.
- The tempered and smoothed roller pin is extremely low-wear which ensures a long lifetime
- Oil sealing with doubled lips on the input side of the roller pin
- Instead of the conventional paper sealing O-ring sealings are used
- All worm gearboxes have inside and outside an anticorrosive painting
- Gear ratio: i=5-10.000, up to i=100 in one stage
- Loading capability: P=0.06-15 kW
- Features: good appearance due to aluminum alloy shell, compact structure, small size, smooth transmission, low noise, and convenient maintenance.
- Installation and output types: base type, flange type, torsion arm type installation, output through hollow or solid shaft, or directly by worm.
- Input type: coupled-type motor, input through flange and solid shaft, speed reducing ratio: 7.5-100.